Search This Blog

21.9.12

[NEWS] ENTER THE I AM: SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN DVD SWEEPSTAKES NOW!


Enter the I AM: SM TOWN DVD Sweepstakes Now!


Be One of 70 Lucky Winners!

Consumers can enter online at www.iamk-pop.com and prizes will be awarded to 70 lucky winners: Blu-rays, DVDs and limited-edition collectibles, including such I AM: SMTOWN merchandise as: iPhone cases (a special case the SMTOWN performers use … not for sale on a retail basis), fabric posters autographed by a K-pop artist, t-shirts, pop-ups, photo notebooks and buttons.


Ten (10) 1st Prizes: 

I AM: SMTOWN Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden Blu-ray
(DVD can be substituted if preferred)

I AM: SMTOWN Fabric Poster (in tube)
(Autographed by an SMTOWN artist!)

I AM: SMTOWN iPhone Case
(The limited-edition case SMTOWN performers use …Not available for sale)

I AM: SMTOWN Limited-Edition T-Shirt
(Color received by winner will vary)

I AM: SMTOWN Collectible Buttons (10)
(Selection received by winner will vary)

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF EACH 1st PRIZE: Priceless!
($124.95 in Merchandise)



Ten (10) 2nd Prizes: 

I AM: SMTOWN Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden DVD

I AM: SMTOWN Limited-Edition Pop-Up

I AM: SMTOWN Collectible Photo Notebooks

I AM: SMTOWN Collectible Buttons (10)
(Selection received by winner will vary)

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF EACH 2nd PRIZE: $89.95



Fifty (50) 3rd Prizes: 

I AM: SMTOWN Live World Tour in Madison Square Garden DVD

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF EACH 3rd PRIZE: $24.98


How to ENTER?

And Like us on Facebook, Follow or Retweet With #IAMENTRY on Twitter To Automatically be Entered Into the Sweepstakes Multiple Times!


Contact
Twitter @iamk_pop 

No comments:

Post a Comment