Search This Blog

23.10.12

[Trans] 121020 Yuri UFO Messages - Translated



Translated
Fan: When I count to three, Yuri will send me a UFO. 1,2,3?
Yuri: Oho.. When I count to three, you will become a fortune teller..

Fan: If you wish to reply, press 1, to talk to a representative, press 2, to say "Yuri is pretty!!" press 3.
Yuri: Is there a number I can press to go to the beginning?
Fan: Yul nuna what are you most interested in lately ^~^?
Yuri: It's always music, acting, art, writing


Fan: Yul unnie ㅋㅋ how do you keep yourself from eating a late night snack? do you just eat it?
Yuri: I'm cool so I eat it and then regret it the next day. I am actually not cool at all...

Fan: Yul unnie, what kind of Yul are you today? Cute Yul? Twinkling Yul? Yul who wants to see Sones?
Yuri: I'm Yul that wants to be friends with you [Heunoni - Sender's ID] hey. let's talk informally.

Fan: Yul unnie, Yoong unnie always holds onto her kkuma when she sleeps. Do you sleep with mickey?
Yuri: Oong. No I don't

Fan: I am going out with Yuri but it's SUCHHH a big secret that even Yuri doesn't know!!!!!
Yuri: Sec...ret.... Gyu-dyguard [sender's ID]... Soonkyu is going to get jealous. Red sun!

Credits: tagged ll @dongie ll @famous0111 

No comments:

Post a Comment