Search This Blog

27.11.12

[TRANS] 121126 Yoona & Yuri UFO Message Replies


Translation
Fan: yoona unnie! guess what one plus one is ㅎㅎㅎ
Yoona:2. are you stupid?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ merong


Fan: I ended up not being able to sleepㅜ ah, I’m going crazyㅜㅜ
Yoona: I keep sleepingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah, I’m going crazyㅠ
Fan: what's the first thing you do when you went back to Korea? o_o?
Yuri: the first thing I did is to hug my puppy.
Fan: Yul unnie~ unnie have you read finish "hyeogmyeong eun ileohgejoyonghi (A Quiet Revolution)"? I am still reading it keke
Yuri: I haven't finish too..still reading.. But I need to reread some books... So the speed...
Fan: Noona~ do you have the same writing style as taeyeon??
Yuri: nope. Kekekeke.
Fan: As Yuri's viral syndrome, I need Yuri to cure me~ ㅠ.ㅠ
Yuri:Yuri's hands are not eommasonson-i (a kr phrase for a doctor's hand).. Huhu

Source: @doongie09, @ch0sshi, as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment