Search This Blog

18.1.13

[NEWS] Hyoyeon and Yoona Talk About The Peak of Their Careers




As far as SNSD’s Hyoyeon and Yoon are concerned, their respective peaks have already passed.

In the January 17 episode of KBS’ Happy Together, the two SNSD members opened up on when they considered their prime to be.

Hyoyeon responded, “I’m not sure when my peak was but I think I only had popularity when I was a trainee.”

To this, Yoona divulged, “When Hyoyeon was a trainee, she was a celebrity. She had fans even as a trainee.”

Hyoyeon then said, “I debuted after a long period of training but I didn’t receive as much popularity as my trainee days. But I tell myself the problem is not due to a lack of skills.”

When asked then by the MCs what they thought was the problem, she waved a hand around her face, indicating she thought it was because of her looks.


Asked the same question, Yoona responded, “I think it was when we were promoting Gee. I think I was fresh and pretty then.” She also added she received a lot of love and attention when acting in the drama You Are My Destiny.

Yuri picked SNSD’s Genie promotion days as her answer saying, “I think I received a great part with great choreography.”

Source: enewsworld.mnet.com
Photo Credit: KBS

No comments:

Post a Comment